For decades, Claude Monet painted hundreds of canvas depicting his own backyard, in Giverny. He would often depict the same exact framing in different conditions, studying every dash of color and lighting condition, and how it affected the subject landscape.
This Water Lily Pond is one of the many canvases created under these parameters, en plein air, per his style. For Monet, his pond had become enchanted, his most lasting, and final muse. He was the master of its shape and design, but when he got to the canvas, it was the pond, the lilies, and Monet's Japanese bridge that took over. He was mesmerized and in awe of it. Possessed by it, in love, and obsessed with it.
- 80% Combed Cotton, 17% Polyamide, 3% Elastane.
- Made in Portugal using the most advanced craftsmanship to produce the finest seamless socks.
- Wash inside out (40ºC/100ºF max). Do not tumble dry, iron.
- For men:
- Large: L: 41-46 UK (7½-11½) US (8-12)
- Medium: M: 36-40 UK (4-7) US (4½-7½)
- For women:
- Large: L: 41-46 UK (7½-11½) US (10-12½)
- Medium: M: 36-40 UK (4-7) US (6-9½)