Although clearly infatuated with game-related objects, he never gambled with his art. Driving his own analytical and engineering approach to cubism, he would develop his own trope on the genre, heavily influenced by his mentor and friend, Pablo Picasso, and contemporaries like Braque, to make his name with his synthetic style and becoming one of the four major figures in Cubism - the "Quatres Cubes". Gris' work is a definite cutaway from the traditional cubist movement, using bright colors, in contrasting or complementing fashion, along with his grid-like and strong geometrical lines.
- 80% Combed Cotton, 17% Polyamide, 3% Elastane.
- Made in Portugal using the most advanced craftsmanship to produce the finest seamless socks.
- Wash inside out (40ºC/100ºF max). Do not tumble dry, iron.
- For men:
- Large: L: 41-46 UK (7½-11½) US (8-12)
- Medium: M: 36-40 UK (4-7) US (4½-7½)
- For women:
- Large: L: 41-46 UK (7½-11½) US (10-12½)
- Medium: M: 36-40 UK (4-7) US (6-9½)