Theia Mule

€110.00

Designer Name: NAE VEGAN SHOES

Meet Theia, the women's open toe Flat mules in Piñatex, lined with Eco-friendly OEKO-TEX certified Microfiber manufactured in manufactured in a system free of CO2 emissions.

This material is hypoallergenic, antibacterial and antimicrobial, preventing the development of odors. These beautifully made minimalistic shoes feature a cork ankle strap that adds personality to the design. This model features a regular shape. The breathable lining and upper make them the perfect go-to to any warm sunny day. You will not want to take them off.

Carefully made in Portugal in a fair work environment.

  • 80% Pineapple leaves fibers 20% PLA fibers Upper with a cork ankle strap
  • 90% Microfibre 10% PU Lining - OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified
  • Antibacterial, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic lining and sock
  • Breathable water resistant Upper with non-removable sock
  • Handmade in Portugal

Buy
Now