A collab with Sensible Soccers, one the most significant Portuguese bands of the last decade. 'Manoel', the inspiration for this design, is a 'ciné-concert' created as a tribute to acclaimed director Manoel de Oliveira. This soundtrack for 1930s and 50s films about the city of Porto is a work of synth experimentation, from jazz to dub, from ambient to techno.
- 80% Combed Cotton, 17% Polyamide, 3% Elastane.
- Made in Portugal using the most advanced craftsmanship to produce the finest seamless socks.
- Wash inside out (40ºC/100ºF max). Do not tumble dry, iron.
- For men:
- Large: L: 41-46 UK (7½-11½) US (8-12)
- Medium: M: 36-40 UK (4-7) US (4½-7½)
- For women:
- Large: L: 41-46 UK (7½-11½) US (10-12½)
- Medium: M: 36-40 UK (4-7) US (6-9½)