Discover our range of Silk Organza Kramas! First of all, we invite you to visit our workshops in Siem Reap: the Silk Worm Farm of Artisans d'Angkor . In particular, we invite you to watch the short video of the visit which will amaze you. Finally, we invite you to visit our Palm Leaf Workshop, which is located in the province of Takeo, south of Phnom Penh.
To make our Kramas in Silk Organza, it is the exceptional unique know-how in the world of Artisans d'Angkor, the first social enterprise in Cambodia, that we support. Your Organza Silk Krama is entirely woven by hand and takes a day to weave. The fine Organza silk with a luminous finish has the property of retaining heat in winter and being light in spring.
- Dimensions: 170 x 40cm.
- Material: 100% fine silk.
- You support the exceptional know-how and fair wage policy of Artisans d'Angkor as well as a team of 10 craftswomen who weave your palm leaf cases by working in ethical and fair conditions.
- You offer a day of school to a child educated by Pour un Sourire d'Enfant at the remedial school in Phnom Penh.
- You receive your Krama in its hand-woven natural palm leaf case.
- For maintenance, hand washing in cold water is recommended.