Roman gladiators used to greet the emperor just before fighting with “For those about to die, we salute you”. A minor tweak to add the word rock and the name for AC/DC’s 5th album (and its first single) was found. Since 1981, almost every show ends with this song and shots from the iconic cannon of its cover art.
- 80% Combed Cotton, 17% Polyamide, 3% Elastane.
- Made in Portugal using the most advanced craftsmanship to produce the finest seamless socks.
- Wash inside out (40ºC/100ºF max). Do not tumble dry, iron.
- For men:
- Large: L: 41-46 UK (7½-11½) US (8-12)
- Medium: M: 36-40 UK (4-7) US (4½-7½)
- For women:
- Large: L: 41-46 UK (7½-11½) US (10-12½)
- Medium: M: 36-40 UK (4-7) US (6-9½)