The 'Rebirth' period is identified as a movement for cultural revival and renewed interest in classical antiquitiy. Beginning in mid-14th century Italy and spreading through most of Europe by the 16th century - although some believe in a longer Renaissance - it came in stark contrast with the period of war, ignorance, famine and disease that preceded it, known as the 'Dark Ages'. With significant developments in subject matter and aesthetics, Renaissance art's main creative drive was religion and mythology.
- 1x Primavera Socks - Botticelli (c. 1480)
- 1x Mona Lisa Socks - Da Vinci (1503)
- 1x Young Woman Socks - Ghirlandaio (1490)
- 1x Sistine Madonna Socks - Raphael (c. 1513)
- 80% Combed Cotton, 17% Polyamide, 3% Elastane.
- Made in Portugal using the most advanced craftsmanship to produce the finest seamless socks.
- Wash inside out (40ºC/100ºF max). Do not tumble dry, iron.
- For men:
- Large: L: 41-46 UK (7½-11½) US (8-12)
- Medium: M: 36-40 UK (4-7) US (4½-7½)
- For women:
- Large: L: 41-46 UK (7½-11½) US (10-12½)
- Medium: M: 36-40 UK (4-7) US (6-9½)