Music has had its fair share of love-it-or-hate-it acts but few have come close to the polarizing effect of Oasis - especially among the band's own members. They rocketed to global stardom in 1994 with their debut album 'Definitely Maybe'. The album cover was shot in guitarist Paul Arthur's house and was inspired by the back cover of a Beatles compilation. Jones, the photographer, had just seen an Egyptology exhibit, so he had Liam lay down on the floor like a mummy.
- 80% Combed Cotton, 17% Polyamide, 3% Elastane.
- Made in Portugal using the most advanced craftsmanship to produce the finest seamless socks.
- Wash inside out (40ºC/100ºF max). Do not tumble dry, iron.
- For men:
- Large: L: 41-46 UK (7½-11½) US (8-12)
- Medium: M: 36-40 UK (4-7) US (4½-7½)
- For women:
- Large: L: 41-46 UK (7½-11½) US (10-12½)
- Medium: M: 36-40 UK (4-7) US (6-9½)