With their unique take on rock and roll, Blondie became one of the most influential bands of the CBGB-era. Of course, having Debbie Harry at the front didn't hurt them either. Their 1978's second album "Parallel Lines" is a brilliant mix of disco beats and new wave punk.
- 80% Combed Cotton, 17% Polyamide, 3% Elastane.
- Made in Portugal using the most advanced craftsmanship to produce the finest seamless socks.
- Wash inside out (40ºC/100ºF max). Do not tumble dry, iron.
- For men:
- Large: L: 41-46 UK (7½-11½) US (8-12)
- Medium: M: 36-40 UK (4-7) US (4½-7½)
- For women:
- Large: L: 41-46 UK (7½-11½) US (10-12½)
- Medium: M: 36-40 UK (4-7) US (6-9½)