Theo van Doesburg was the founder of De Stijl. Later in his work, his intense passion for diagonal lines caused a breakup with right-angular Mondrian. About this more perpendicular phase of his work though, he asserted it as "a completely flat composition in which the central point is outside the painting".
- 80% Combed Cotton, 17% Polyamide, 3% Elastane.
- Made in Portugal using the most advanced craftsmanship to produce the finest seamless socks.
- Wash inside out (40ºC/100ºF max). Do not tumble dry, iron.
- For men:
- Large: L: 41-46 UK (7½-11½) US (8-12)
- Medium: M: 36-40 UK (4-7) US (4½-7½)
- For women:
- Large: L: 41-46 UK (7½-11½) US (10-12½)
- Medium: M: 36-40 UK (4-7) US (6-9½)