Green with black squares or black with green squares? It's not the first time the internet deals with such elaborate dilemmas - remember the 2015 black and blue/white and gold dress conundrum that divided the world? Turns out our brains, while marvellous wonders of nature, are also pretty dumb - recent studies have shown that A.I.'s no different, so maybe there's still hope?
Op Art (short for Optical Art) is an art movement that emerged in the 60s. Using stark contrast and abstract shapes with mathematical precision, the works have an illusion of movement and a three-dimensional quality that is not seen in other styles of art. Time magazine coined the term op art in 1964, in response to Julian Stanczak's show Optical Paintings, one of several artists that were turning a newfound interest in technology and psychology into an art movement.
- 80% Combed Cotton, 17% Polyamide, 3% Elastane.
- Made in Portugal using the most advanced craftsmanship to produce the finest seamless socks.
- Wash inside out (40ºC/100ºF max). Do not tumble dry, iron.
- For men:
- Large: L: 41-46 UK (7½-11½) US (8-12)
- Medium: M: 36-40 UK (4-7) US (4½-7½)
- For women:
- Large: L: 41-46 UK (7½-11½) US (10-12½)
- Medium: M: 36-40 UK (4-7) US (6-9½)