Inspired by music and architecture, Mondrian and Kandinsky showed us their interpretations of the world and how they connected with it. Moved by human emotion and psyche, Gauguin and Munch painted an intimate account of their unique point of view. All were drawn to the canvas by an unspoken agreement. That we are born to feel and live to express those feelings.
- 80% Combed Cotton, 17% Polyamide, 3% Elastane.
- Made in Portugal using the most advanced craftsmanship to produce the finest seamless socks.
- Wash inside out (40ºC/100ºF max). Do not tumble dry, iron.
- For men:
- Large: L: 41-46 UK (7½-11½) US (8-12)
- Medium: M: 36-40 UK (4-7) US (4½-7½)
- For women:
- Large: L: 41-46 UK (7½-11½) US (10-12½)
- Medium: M: 36-40 UK (4-7) US (6-9½)