Megan White: Derby shoes with chunky soles crafted from apple leather
- Combining the sobriety of a solid pattern with casual elements, with a non-slip and eye-catching sole, it is a comfortable and attractive model, functional and versatile for many occasions, and manufactured in an environmentally friendly way
- Made with hypoallergenic and free from environmental toxins, they are breathable to avoid foot sweat and suffocation; antibacterial, helping to prevent the development of odors. And have a moisture-wicking, padded footbed that provides arch support, making them a flexible model that you can wear without worrying about blisters
- Available in black and white
- Water resistant, breathable, Eco-responsable, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic
- Upper: Apple leather made from fibers provenient from the residue of the apple juice industry
- Fastening: Cotton laces
- Lining: Breathable, antibacterial, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic material, made of OnSteam vegan leather crafted from microfibers, CO2 free manufacturing system, no waste of water nor energy
- Insole: Padded EVA gum lined with microfiber, moisture wicking
- Outsole: Ridged shape, slip-resistant gum rubber
- Heel height: 3.2 cm | 1.3 in
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing processes, in a fair work environment.
- Clean your shoes using a soaked cloth and soapy water.
- Let the shoes air dry before applying polish cream.
- Apply a small amount of polish cream using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion.
- After the application, leave the shoes to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.