The Kramasks are back! The philosophy of our campaign and the manufacturing conditions of our masks are detailed on the Ulule page: we invite you to watch our campaign video to visit our workshop. Handcrafted from our typical Kramas, our masks meet AFNOR specifications.
- They are 100% cotton
- These are 3-layer masks: 1 layer in Krama, 2 layers in white cotton
- Their mesh is dense, the fabrics used are tight
- We have used fabrics allowing good breathability
- They are washable at 40° and reusable
- They come in individual protective packaging
- They do not have a crack at the nose