Discover our range of Krama T-shirts! First of all, we invite you to visit our T-shirt workshop, which is located in the heart of Phnom Penh .
To make our Krama T-shirts, it is the ethical and fair Fair Sew workshop that we are happy to support. "At Fair Sew we believe fashion can be beautiful without the human or environmental cost": how not to adhere to the workshop's slogan! We detail on the workshop page everything that Fair Sew puts in place to achieve this goal.
Your Krama T-shirt is 100% premium cotton, 100% upcycled. We detail in our launch video each step of the production process. Two thin strips from our Kramas Pop are sewn to the ends of the t-shirt to give it its unique signature.
- Available sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL. We have added Fair Sew's technical sizing guide below. The cut of our T-shirts is unique between the men's models and the women's models.
- Material: 100% premium upcycled cotton.
- You support a team of 16 employees working ethically and fairly at Fair Sew.
- You offer 4 hours of lessons to a child educated by Pour un Sourire d'Enfant at the Phnom Penh remedial school.
- For maintenance: Machine wash at 40° is perfect.