Discover our Jasmin Luxe range! First of all, we invite you to visit our workshops in Siem Reap: the Silk Worm Farm of Artisans d'Angkor . In particular, we invite you to watch the short video of the visit which will amaze you. Finally, we invite you to visit our Palm Leaf Workshop, which is located in the province of Takeo, south of Phnom Penh.
To make our Kramas Jasmin Luxe, it is the exceptional know-how unique in the world of Artisans d'Angkor, the first social enterprise in Cambodia, that we support. Your Jasmin Luxe Silk Krama is entirely hand-woven and requires two days of weaving to achieve each of its jasmine flower patterns. Its luminous rendering makes it a unique piece. It comes with its premium palm leaf case with fine silk edges.
- Dimensions: 180 x 50cm.
- Material: 100% superior silk.
- You support the exceptional know-how and fair wage policy of Artisans d'Angkor as well as a team of 10 craftswomen who weave your palm leaf cases by working in ethical and fair conditions.
- You offer two days of school to a child educated by Pour un Sourire d'Enfant at the remedial school in Phnom Penh.
- You receive your Krama Luxe in its hand-woven premium palm leaf case with fine silk edges.
- For maintenance, hand washing in cold water is recommended.