Meet Kio, the vegan toe ring flat sandals in Piñatex lined with Eco-friendly OEKO-TEX certified Microfiber manufactured in a system free of CO2 emissions.
Piñatex is an eco-friendly material made of pineapple leaf fibers. The microfibres used for the lining are hypoallergenic, antibacterial and antimicrobial, preventing the development of odours. These minimalistic sandals feature a criss cross strap that wraps around the ankle with a silver, nickle-free buckle. The breathable lining and upper make these lace up sandals the perfect go-to to any warm sunny day.
Carefully made in Portugal in a fair work environment.
- 80% Pineapple leaves fibers 20% PLA fibres Upper
- 90% Microfibre 10% PU Lining - OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified
- Antibacterial, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic lining and sock
- Breathable upper with non-removable sock and silver nickel-free buckle
- Handmade in Portugal