Released almost 30 years ago, it's hard to find someone who's unfamiliar with most tracks in "Ten", the debut album of the (surviving) granddaddies of Seattle's grunge rock. It catapulted them to global stardom and the band, along with its frontman Eddie Vedder, remains to this day one of the biggest acts on the planet.
- 80% Combed Cotton, 17% Polyamide, 3% Elastane.
- Made in Portugal using the most advanced craftsmanship to produce the finest seamless socks.
- Wash inside out (40ºC/100ºF max). Do not tumble dry, iron.
- For men:
- Large: L: 41-46 UK (7½-11½) US (8-12)
- Medium: M: 36-40 UK (4-7) US (4½-7½)
- For women:
- Large: L: 41-46 UK (7½-11½) US (10-12½)
- Medium: M: 36-40 UK (4-7) US (6-9½)