Written for the soundtrack of the motion picture of the same name (starred by Prince himself, and inspired by his own life), Purple Rain became a tremendous success (more than the actual movie). It is then, of no surprise, that the album cover features the picture of the movie poster. In it, the artist then known as Prince (pun intended) presents himself in what would become his trademark. A flamboyant ruffled shirt, a flashy purple jacket, and riding a bike like a knight would have ridden his horse. Rolling Stone magazine considers it both the second-best album of the ’80s (after The Clash’s “London Calling”) and the second-best soundtrack of all time (after The Beatles “Help”).
- 80% Combed Cotton, 17% Polyamide, 3% Elastane.
- Made in Portugal using the most advanced craftsmanship to produce the finest seamless socks.
- Wash inside out (40ºC/100ºF max). Do not tumble dry, iron.
- For men:
- Large: L: 41-46 UK (7½-11½) US (8-12)
- Medium: M: 36-40 UK (4-7) US (4½-7½)
- For women:
- Large: L: 41-46 UK (7½-11½) US (10-12½)
- Medium: M: 36-40 UK (4-7) US (6-9½)