Meet DARCO PINATEX, the unisex sandals in piñatex, an innovative eco-friendly material made of pineapple leave fibers.
These minimalistic sandals are lined with an OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 certified microfibre manufactured in a system free of CO2 emissions. In addition to being hypoallergenic they are also antibacterial and antimicrobial, which helps prevent the development of odors. This model features a comfortable footbed made of cork and natural rubber that provides arch support. The sandals have two adjustable straps with old gold nickel-free buckles. The sole is made of recycled car tires. These eco-friendly sandals are perfect for those who love the outdoors!
Beautifully handmade in Portugal in a fair work environment.
- 80% Pineapple leaves fibers 20% PLA Breathable Upper with old gold nickel-free buckles
- 90% Microfiber 10% PU lining - OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified
- Antibacterial, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic lining and sock
- Natural Cork and Latex footbed with Recycled Car Tires Sole
- Handmade in Portugal