In this masterpiece by Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec, we're transported to a typical night out in the infamous Moulin Rouge, in Paris. Painted from 1892 to 1895, it is supposedly a clear depiction of the habitual scene in his favorite place. Featuring some of the artist's friends and the cabaret's usual patrons, it frames an exotic atmosphere, with a sense of mystery and an inviting mood.
- 80% Combed Cotton, 17% Polyamide, 3% Elastane.
- Made in Portugal using the most advanced craftsmanship to produce the finest seamless socks.
- Wash inside out (40ºC/100ºF max). Do not tumble dry, iron.
- For men:
- Large: L: 41-46 UK (7½-11½) US (8-12)
- Medium: M: 36-40 UK (4-7) US (4½-7½)
- For women:
- Large: L: 41-46 UK (7½-11½) US (10-12½)
- Medium: M: 36-40 UK (4-7) US (6-9½)