The Broken Column is unlike any of Frida Khalo's self-portraits. Here you find none of her beloved exotic animals or lush vegetation intertwined with her hair. This is a personification of pain and sadness. A tortured but stoic woman - although tears roll down her face, her expression doesn't show suffering - against a barren, fractured landscape. A rare glimpse into the artists' lifetime burden of chronic pain and agony.
- 80% Combed Cotton, 17% Polyamide, 3% Elastane.
- Made in Portugal using the most advanced craftsmanship to produce the finest seamless socks.
- Wash inside out (40ºC/100ºF max). Do not tumble dry, iron.
- For men:
- Large: L: 41-46 UK (7½-11½) US (8-12)
- Medium: M: 36-40 UK (4-7) US (4½-7½)
- For women:
- Large: L: 41-46 UK (7½-11½) US (10-12½)
- Medium: M: 36-40 UK (4-7) US (6-9½)