Discover our collection of Colored Kramas which is part of the Organic Kramas range! This range is made entirely of organic cotton, which comes from Thailand and China. Our Organic Kramas workshops are located in the province of Phnom Srok, west of Siem Reap. Our Palm Leaf Workshop is located in the province of Takeo, south of Phnom Penh.
To make our Organic Kramas and our cases, it is the action of a fair trade association that we support. Your Organic Krama is entirely woven by hand and takes half a day to weave. The raw texture of Krama Organique gives it its character and relief, and its breathable mesh makes it a light scarf to wear.
- Dimensions: 170 x 35cm.
- Material: 100% organic cotton.
- You support a team of 12 weavers who make your Organic Kramas and a team of 10 craftswomen who weave your palm leaf cases and work under ethical and fair conditions.
- You offer a day of school to a child educated by Pour un Sourire d'Enfant at the remedial school in Phnom Penh.
- You receive your Krama rolled up in its hand-woven natural palm leaf case.
- For maintenance: Machine wash at 40° is perfect.