Meant to be a tribute to Californian late ’70s and early 80’s dance music, "Random Access Memories" can be considered a Disco album that came out 25 years late. The list of special guests is long and diverse, with the most successful of the partnerships being the one with Pharell Williams (N.E.R.D. and The Neptunes). “Get Lucky”, the first single, sold more than 9 million digital copies and collected awards worldwide.The cover plays with the anonymous side of the band members, whose faces are, up until today, unknown to the public. As far as the audience knows, Thomas Bangalter and Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo, a.k.a. Daft Punk, are two humanoid robots. In Random Access Memories, both halves of this musical project are fused into one.
- 80% Combed Cotton, 17% Polyamide, 3% Elastane.
- Made in Portugal using the most advanced craftsmanship to produce the finest seamless socks.
- Wash inside out (40ºC/100ºF max). Do not tumble dry, iron.
- For men:
- Large: L: 41-46 UK (7½-11½) US (8-12)
- Medium: M: 36-40 UK (4-7) US (4½-7½)
- For women:
- Large: L: 41-46 UK (7½-11½) US (10-12½)
- Medium: M: 36-40 UK (4-7) US (6-9½)